The material handling E1 Cart just got revamped and is now part of the Rapid Change Technology Line: E1 Cart Generation II.
With its new integration of Rapid Change Technology, the cart tabletop is easily removable for efficient replacement.
On top of this material handling cart being electrically height adjustable with the touch of a button, it’s tabletop can be easily removed to be replaced or reattached at a different height level for even greater custom height adjustability.
Watch this short video clip to see how Rapid Change Technology works with this cart.
Click on images below for easier viewing
Rapid Change Technology
This system creates improved workplace efficiency where material handling is involved. With its patent pending cart tabletop connection, only one person is needed to replace the cart tabletop or change its bolt height.
1. Remove four bottom bolts. This frees up the hooks that are resting on the top two bolts. The cart tabletop will not fall off, but can now be easily lifted off the cart skeleton by just one operator.
2. Remove tabletop and replace it with a different tabletop. Your company might stock this new tabletop with different materials or tools that the first wasn’t stocked with.
This ergonomic electronically adjustable height material handling cart is designed and built to handle some of the toughest industrial environments. It comes standard with the following impressive features:
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- 3 Customizable Height Preset Buttons
- Battery-Powered Actuators for portability around plant floor
- Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gage welded square tube steel
- 5″ Swivel Locking Casters (Optional 2 rigid)
- 1/2″ Aluminum Table Top (Optional Laminate or SST)
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and ready to use!
Patent Pending: www.LTW1.com/patents