LTW’s Industrial and Electric Height-Adjustable E4H Tilt Ergonomic Table raises and tilts the work to you!
From robotics to welding and every industry between, LTW E4H Tilt Ergonomic Tables offer reliable industrial strength combined with ergonomics of the unique Electric Tilting Top!Custom E4H Tilt Table Quote
Why You Need It
The E4H Tilt Table features both LTW’s patented height adjustable technology and a tilting tabletop frame. Now you can adjust the height and the angle of your work! The E4H Tilt Base comes with two electric controller switches: one for tilting the tabletop, and one for adjusting the base’s height.
With the touch of a button, adjust the tabletop height to any point on the 90-degree angle tilt range. The tabletop can be adjusted to be completely vertical, completely horizontal, or anything in between.
Impressive Standard Features
- Electric Actuator Motor Stroke: 12″
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Welded Frame Construction: Heavy Duty 3″ x 7 Gauge Welded Tube Steel
- Floor Contact: LC Option, including both 5″ Swivel Locking Casters & Floor Levelers
- Tabletop: 0.5″ Aluminum Plate
- Fork Lift Tubes: 2″ x 6″
- Lift Capacity (Central Static Load): 2000lb (See our Weight Load Capacities page to find which table you need)
- Color: Powder Coated Matte Black and Golden Bronze
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
- Model 1: 36″ Wide x 30″ Deep x 31″ – 43″ Electric Adjustable Height
- Model 2: 48″ Wide x 30″ Deep x 31″ – 43″ Electric Adjustable Height
Companies use the E4H Tilt Table with countless applications, a couple being robotics and welding. The table puts work at a more comfortable, safe, and healthy angle for the people that use it: saving their companies time and money.
With the patented E4H Tilt Table’s height adjustability and tilting tabletop, eliminate back problems caused by continual welding at poor angles and heights. Static and non-tilt welding tables force the welder to hunch over a flat tabletop and conform to the height of the table. With LTW’s welding table, people don’t conform to the table – the table adjusts to each welder’s specific needs.