LTW’s Industrial and Electric Height-Adjustable E4H Tilt Ergonomic Table raises and tilts the work to you!
From robotics to welding, LTW E4H Tilt Ergonomic Tables are quickly becoming very popular in the industry due to their industrial strength combined with their unique Electric Tilting Top!Custom E4H Tilt Table Quote
Why You Need It
We have taken our patented E4H base and have not only made a fully customizable table to fit any work environment, but have designed in an electric drive tilting table top frame! Now you can adjust the height and the angle of the products you are working on! We can always customize these to fit your specific needs, so just let us know your specifications and we will make it happen for you.
Click on pics for easier viewing
Impressive Standard Features
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gage Welded Square Tube Steel
- Optional 3″ Tube Steel Frames on our E4H
- E4H has 1/2-13 tapped holes
- 5″ Swivel Locking Casters or Floor Levelers
- E4H: Heavy Duty Casters or Floor Levelers
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- 1200lbs + Lift Capacity
- E4H: 3500lbs +
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
From CAD design, to quote, to manufactured and at your facility in as little as 3-4 weeks!
- Extra Heavy Duty Linear Actuators
- Electrical Box Mounts
- Overhead Rail Mounts
- Fork Lift Tubes
- Footrest Bar
- Wood Table Top Mounts
- Custom Low Rider Configuration
- Table Tops
- Stainless Steel wrapped around a wood core
- Blanchard Ground Steel
- Maple Block
- ESD Laminated for Anti Static Applications
- Patents: www.LTW1.com/patents
Companies use the E4H Tilt Table for countless reasons, a couple being robotics and welding. The table puts work at a more comfortable and healthy angle for the people that use it, saving them time and money.
Expand your collaborative robot’s capabilities by mounting it on a height adjustable and tilting table. See more about the E4H Tilt Cobot Table – CoBase™ here!
With the patented E4H Tilt Table’s height adjustability and tilting tabletop, eliminate back problems caused by continual welding at poor angles and heights. Static and non-tilt welding tables force the welder to hunch over a flat tabletop and conform to the height of the table. With LTW’s welding table, people don’t conform to the table – the table adjusts to each welder’s specific needs.