LTW’s Industrial and Electric Height-Adjustable E4H Tilt Ergonomic Table raises and tilts the work to you!
From robotics to welding and every industry between, LTW E4H Tilt Ergonomic Tables offer reliable industrial strength combined with ergonomics of the unique Electric Tilting Top!Custom E4H Tilt Table Quote
Why You Need It
The E4H Tilt Table features both LTW’s patented height adjustable technology and a tilting tabletop frame. Now you can adjust the height and the angle of your work!
The E4H Tilt Base comes with two electric controller switches: one for tilting the tabletop, and one for adjusting the base’s height.
With the touch of a button, adjust the tabletop height to any point on the 90-degree angle tilt range. The tabletop can be adjusted to be completely vertical, completely horizontal, or anything in between.
Impressive Standard Features
- Electric Actuator Motor Stroke: 8″ or 12″
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Dimensions: 36” W x 36” D to 120” W x 120” D
- Minimum Lowered Height Options
- With Leveling Feet: 28″
- With 5″ Swivel Lock Casters: 32″
- Heights are based on using LTW’s 12″ motor. When using LTW’s 8″ motor, the above heights are 4″ shorter.
- Your chosen height can be anything equal to or above the given minimum heights!
- Welded Frame Construction: Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gauge Welded Square Tube Steel
- Optional 3″ Tube Steel Frames on our E4H
- E4H has 1/2-13 tapped holes
- Floor Contact: 5″ Swivel Locking Casters or Floor Levelers
- Lift Capacity: Up to 2200lb Central Static Load Lift Capacity (See our Weight Load Capacities page to find which table you need)
- Color: Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
From CAD design, to quote, to manufactured and at your facility in as little as 3-4 weeks!
E4H Tilt Table used for robotics and reviewed by Fabricating & Metalworking
- View options in detail at our LTW Product Accessories Page!
- Extra Heavy Duty Linear Actuators
- Electrical Box Mounts
- Overhead Rail Mounts
- Fork Lift Tubes
- Footrest Bar
- Wood Table Top Mounts
- Custom Low Rider Configuration
- Table Tops
- Stainless Steel wrapped around a wood core
- Blanchard Ground Steel
- Maple Block
- ESD Laminated for Anti Static Applications
- Patents: www.LTW1.com/patents
Click on images for easier viewing
Companies use the E4H Tilt Table with countless applications, a couple being robotics and welding. The table puts work at a more comfortable, safe, and healthy angle for the people that use it: saving their companies time and money.
With the patented E4H Tilt Table’s height adjustability and tilting tabletop, eliminate back problems caused by continual welding at poor angles and heights. Static and non-tilt welding tables force the welder to hunch over a flat tabletop and conform to the height of the table. With LTW’s welding table, people don’t conform to the table – the table adjusts to each welder’s specific needs.