With a lowered height of 2″ from the ground and a raised height of 14″, LTW’s Patent Pending Ultra Low Profile Platform provides operator height adjustability for lower-height applications.
LTW’s electric actuator system enables operators of differing heights to work ergonomically at a single station.
Typical Price Range: $6,499-$8,999
Customization and Discounts available. Request a quick quote today from an LTW Ergonomics Professional to find your price and other industrial ergonomic products in your budget!
Ergonomics just above floor level
While LTW’s standard Low Profile Platform offers a lowered height of 5″ from the ground, the Ultra Low Profile Platform comes even closer to your true floor level. In applications where very tall operators work comfortably, but shorter operators need an extra lift, this platform enables each to work comfortably and ergonomically. The operator can adjust the overall platform height with the touch of a button to easily find their unique power zone.
The task of making one workspace fit a diverse workforce is challenging, and can sometimes seem impossible. LTW aims to help companies provide safe environments for all of their employees, particularly considering their physical differences.
Popular Applications: conveyors, distribution centers, large machinery and products, assembly lines
Impressive Features & Options
- Electric Actuator Motor Stroke:
- 8″ Actuator – Raised Platform Height of 10″
- 12″ Actuator – Raised Platform Height of 14″
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- “ES” Enhanced Safety Edges:
- Pressure-Sensitive Strips
- Included on All Open Edges. See Below for More Details.
- Dimensions: Customizable, up to 48″ W x 168″ D
- Minimum Lowered Height: 2″ from Floor
- Welded Frame Construction: Heavy Duty Welded Square Tube Steel
- Floor Plate: Steel Plate with Optional Ergo Matting
- Floor Contact: Leveling Feet
- Lift Capacity: 1100lb Central Static Load Lift Capacity (Can be increased to 4000lb+)
- Color: Powder Coated Matte Black & Golden Bronze (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
- Need platform options different from what is listed?
- Not a problem! Start by filling out the Quote Request Form below. In the “Additional Instructions,” write the general scope of your custom platform. An LTW Ergonomics Professional will reach out to you shortly to discuss the details.
Pressure-Sensitive ES Edges
LTW’s Enhanced Safety Edges help to protect your workplace against possible accidents. These pressure-sensitive strips are a standard feature, and are included on the bottoms of any open edge on an Ultra Low Profile LTW platform.
If an object accidentally finds itself under the edge of the platform, when the platform lowers and the ES Edge touches the object, the platform stops and retracts upwards (away from whatever the edge touched). LTW platforms are made to be used only when the operator has confirmed that the environment is safe for height adjustment, and these sensors help add safety in the event that something accidentally is left under the edge of the platform.
Optional ES Matting
For additional added safety, LTW’s Enhanced Safety Matting can be used. When pressure is applied to the mat, the platform halts movement. The matting can be added to any location around the platform to help prevent it from potentially lowering or raising into unwanted objects.
Watch our brief demo video of the ES Matting, featured with our Chariot Personal Platform.