LTW’s E1 Series Electric Adjustable Height Ergonomic Workstations change the way companies work.
These E1 Ergonomic Workstations/Workbenches are a perfect fit for your smaller assembly tables. Utilizing a central electric screw drive system, these cost effective units provide strength and stability for compact applications. The heavy duty welded steel tube frame, which rides on four double locking casters, is ideal for small footprint assembly fixtures, tables, and workstations.Custom E1 Workstation Quote
Why You Need It
Eliminate the threat of back pain and other health problems that come with fixed workstations, and standardize on ergonomics with E1 Workstations.
The E1 Workstation is a height adjustable workbench made for your light assembly work. With one electric actuator, the entire workbench raises and lowers with the touch of two electric buttons. Leave poor ergonomics in the past and bring in your company’s future of employee health and well-being with LTW products.
Impressive Standard Features
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gage Welded Square Tube Steel
- Flanged Table Mounts with 5/16-18 tapped holes
- 5″ Swivel Locking Casters or Floor Levelers
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- 550lb Central Static Load Lift Capacity (See our Weight Load Capacities page to find which table you need)
- 1 1/2″ Thick Laminated Top (Custom Colors)
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Structural Aluminum Overhead Accessory Rack with Light
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
- Any Overhead Workstation Frame on the market
- Table Tops
- Stainless Steel wrapped around a wood core
- Blanchard Ground Steel
- Maple Block
- ESD Laminated for Anti Static Applications
- Ergo Mats
- Tool Trolley Rail
- Tool Balancers
- Shelves (Steel or SST)
- Parts Bin Bar
- Peg Board
- Power Outlet Strip
- Electrical Box Mounts
- Footrest Bar
- Interchangeable Battery Powered with Wall Mount Charger
- Custom Low Rider Configuration
Accessory Arms Option
Choose to add an accessory arm to the workstation frame that can hold three different mounting heads:
- Monitor Mount
- Acro Bin Mount
- Custom Tooling Shelves
E1 DOUBLE & E1 TRIPLE WORKSTATIONS
These E1 Workstations can also be configured into our E1 Double and E1 Triple Workstations. This, for example, allows for different height boxes or jigs across the same height adjustable workbench while leveling out all of your tabletop contents!