LTW’s E1 Series Electric Adjustable Height Ergonomic Workstations change the way companies work, lifting up to 550lb.
These E1 Ergonomic Workstations/Workbenches are a perfect fit for your smaller assembly tables. Utilizing a central electric screw drive system, these cost-effective units provide strength and stability for compact applications: small footprint assembly fixtures, tables, and workstations. The E1 Workstation’s modular overhead frame offers unlimited customization to fit any application.
Typical Price Range: $2,199-$3,799
Customization and Discounts available. Request a quick quote today from an LTW Ergonomics Professional to find your price and other industrial ergonomic products in your budget!
Why You Need It
Eliminate the threat of back pain and other health problems that come with fixed workstations, and standardize on ergonomics with E1 Workstations.
The E1 Workstation is a height adjustable workbench made for your light assembly work. With one electric actuator, the entire workbench raises and lowers with the touch of two electric buttons. Leave poor ergonomics in the past and bring in your company’s future of employee health and well-being with LTW products.
Never stay confined to using the workstation for just one task – LTW’s modular structural aluminum overhead frame enables modification of the workstation for unlimited uses. At any point one can add on necessary options and accessories with the aluminum’s t-slots.
Impressive Standard Features
- Dimensions: Up to 36″ W x 36″ D
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gauge Welded Square Tube Steel
- 5″ Swivel Locking Casters or Floor Levelers
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- 550lb Central Static Load Lift Capacity (See our Weight Load Capacities page to find which table you need)
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Modular Structural Aluminum Overhead Frame & Accessory Rack
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
- View all in detail at our LTW Product Accessories Page!
- Table Tops
- Stainless Steel – Wrapped Around Wood or Particle Board Core
- Blanchard Ground Steel
- Maple Block
- ESD Laminated for Anti Static Applications
- Ergo Mats
- Tool Trolley Rail
- Tool Balancers
- Shelves (Steel or SST)
- Parts Bin Bar
- Peg Board
- Power Outlet Strip
- Electrical Box Mounts
- Footrest Bar
- Interchangeable Battery Powered with Wall Mount Charger
Accessory Arms Option
Choose to add an accessory arm to the workstation frame that can hold three different mounting heads:
- Monitor Mount
- Acro Bin Mount
- Custom Tooling Shelves
E1 Double & Triple Workstations
These E1 Workstations can also be configured into our E1 Double and E1 Triple Workstations. This, for example, allows for different height boxes or jigs across the same height adjustable workbench while leveling out all of your tabletop contents!