LTW’s Industrial and Electric Height-Adjustable E2 Tilt Ergonomic Workstation raises and tilts the work to you!
LTW E2 Tilt Ergonomic Workstations are quickly becoming very popular in the industry due to their industrial strength combined with their unique Electric Tilting Top!
We have taken our patented E2 base and have not only made a fully customizable workstation to fit any work environment, but have designed in an electric drive tilting table top frame! Now you can adjust the height and the angle of the products you are working on! We can always customize these to fit your specific needs, so just let us know your specifications and we will make it happen for you. From CAD design, to quote, to manufactured and at your facility in as little as 3-4 weeks. Made from Heavy Duty 7 Gage 2″ welded tube steel, these ergonomic electronically adjustable height and Tilt workstations are designed and built to handle the some of the toughest industrial environments!
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controllers
- Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gage Welded Square Tube Steel
- 5″ Swivel Locking Casters or Floor Levelers
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- 1100lb + Lift & 300lb Tilt Capacity
- 1 1/2″ Thick Laminated Top (Custom Colors)
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Structural Aluminum Overhead Accessory Rack with Light
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
Options Include but not limited to:
- Any Overhead Workstation Frame on the market
- Table Tops – SST, Maple Block, ESD Laminate
- Ergo Mats
- Tool Trolley Rail
- Tool Balancers
- Shelves (Steel or SST)
- Parts Bin Bar
- Peg Board
- Power Outlet Strip
Accessory Arms Option
Choose to add an accessory arm to the workstation frame that can hold three different mounting heads:
- Monitor Mount
- Acro Bin Mount
- Custom Tooling Shelves