What do LTW customers actually say about us?
Pictured: LTW E1 Workstations, featuring 12 in. of electric height adjustability that lifts up to 550lb.
LTW Customer Survey Results
4.82/5 LTW product rating
4.71/5 Product delivery time rating
5/5 Helpfulness of LTW Sales Representative
4.82/5 Overall LTW customer experience
100% Yes Would you recommend LTW to others?
Product reviews from the survey:
- “The LTW machine bases and workstations have become the got-to for our equipment. They are a reliable and sturdy approach to achieve ergonomic working height for our operators.” – Verified LTW Customer
- “The ergonomic table was built exactly as we needed it to be. It works well and looks very nice. The cost was better than our other options as well.” – Verified LTW Customer
- “Order process was easy, delivered in a timely manner. Being installed in a new cell to promote ergonomic assembly” – Verified LTW Customer
Customer experience reviews from the survey:
- “Great products, great people, and easy to work with. I really enjoy working with LTW, as they are always more than willing to come in and evaluate our ergo challenges and offer innovative solutions.” – Verified LTW Customer
- “We use LTW as our standard base for most of the equipment builds we do.” – Verified LTW Customer
- “The quoting process is fast, one of the things I like the most is that LTW sends you a drawing for your review and approval before send it to their manufacturing department.” – Verified LTW Customer
A few of the many organizations who trust LTW for their industrial ergonomics
TASUS Corporation supplies plastic molded components, converted products, and distributed products to the automotive and transportation markets.
Custom Automated Machines is a builder of robust, turn-key machines with the end user in mind.
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. is a Fortune 500 corporation based in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States.
Weldrite Repair is “Arizona’s One Stop Shop” for welder, generator, and plasma cutting table repair and service.
Pro Systems provides design and construction of automated machines and systems for the plastics industry.
American Feeding Systems designs and builds high quality vibratory feeders to solve manufacturing problems.
“The lift table fit our application very well… a quality made product that serves our needs.”
ToolMatics offers assembly solutions, authorized repair services, material handling, and adhesives.
“Everything was great, wouldn’t change a thing… Couldn’t ask for any better”
HCR Inc. offers re-circulatory air doors for moving traffic from large coolers and freezers without cold air loss.
“Excellent workstation. Ideal for production environments… Helpful customer service. Fair pricing. Great product.”
Tenere is a leading North American supplier of custom mechanical solutions that connect the world through technology.