LTW’s GTR, General Tilt Roller Stand, is the simple solution for Box Pack-Out and Material Handling applications!
This tilting box stand with roller table has a gas strut assist that keeps the tilt roller table at a 45-degree angle until you want to transfer your package from it to a conveyor or elsewhere.
Typical Price Range: $1,389-$1,999
Customization and Discounts available. Request a quick quote today from an LTW Ergonomics Professional to find your price and other industrial ergonomic products in your budget!
This tilting roller table holds your boxes at an ergonomic angle for easy packaging, then tilts down flat for transferring.
The four legs are manually adjustable with a pin system so you can adjust the table height. Make the GTR Stand portable with 5″ Swivel Lock Casters. For a workplace where it won’t be frequently moved, you can choose Levelers as the Floor Contact Option.
Impressive Standard Features
Height: With 5″ Casters – 26 to 36″ Pinned Leg Manual Adjustment
With Levelers – 21″ to 31″ Pinned Leg Manual Adjustment
- Standard Color: Powder Coated Matte Black with Bronze (Optional Custom Colors)
- Floor Contact Options:
- Floor Levelers
- 5″ Swivel Lock Casters
- Industrial 1 1/2″ x 16 Gauge Welded Steel Frame
- 20 Ball Transfers
- 12 Gage Steel Table Top
- 45 Degree Tilt Table with Gas Strut Return
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
The GTR Stand’s tabletop is held in a tilted position by a gas strut, which compresses under weight to allow the tabletop to flatten horizontally. Make sure your GTR Stand is perfect for your application by choosing the right gas strut for the amount of weight you plan to place on it.
- 9416K19-20 Gas Strut – Standard option. Works best for most packing applications.
- If the weight placed on the GTR Stand is evenly distributed across the tabletop, LTW recommends using this option for loads up to 30lb.
- If the weight is mostly below the center of the tabletop, this can be used for weights up to 60lb.
- 9416K19-30 Gas Strut – Recommended for tabletop-sized packages of 50lb – 100lb.
Note: If you are unsure which option is best for you, please include your package weights and sizes in your quote request. An LTW ergonomics professional will help to find an option that meets your needs perfectly.
“Great products, great people, and easy to work with. I really enjoy working with LTW, as they are always more than willing to come in and evaluate our ergo challenges and offer innovative solutions.”
– LTW Customer, GTR Stands
“The GTR is sturdy and performs to my needs. The kind, friendly, and efficient staff made reviewing my specifications easy. They were able to help customize the GTR Stand to my needs.”
– LTW Customer, GTR Stand