LTW E4 Ergonomic Pillars raise your existing non-adjustable tables!
These ergonomic electronically adjustable height, heavy duty pillars are designed and built to handle some of the toughest industrial environments. Simply bolt or weld the pillars directly onto your existing machine frames to instantly add the ergonomic feature of height adjustability.Custom E4/E4H Ergo Pillars Quote
Why You Need It
Each Ergo Pillars set comes with four fully assembled Pillar Lifts, one actuator controller, and one height adjustment hand switch. These kits will provide you with everything you need to take an existing frame made from steel tubing or structural aluminum such as 80/20, FrameWorld, Bosch etc., and give it height adjustability to accommodate different height operators!
Impressive Standard Features
- E4 – 2″ x 7 Gage Welded Square Tube Steel
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs per 12″ column; x4 = 2000lbs total
- E6 – 2″ x 7 Gage Welded Square Tube Steel
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs per 12″ column; x6 = 3000 lbs total
- Note: We have other options for higher weight lift capacity if your project requires lifting over 3000lb.
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Recessed Table Mounts with 1/2-13 tapped holes
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- Central Static Load Lift Capacity
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to bolt or weld onto your existing frames!
- E6/E6H (6 Actuators per Ergo Pillars Kit)
- Floor levelers with anchor mounting holes
- Custom Mounting Flanges to fit your existing frame
Fast & Easy Installation
Each standard kit comes with the following parts for installation:
- Control Box & Hand Switch
- These can be attached wherever is best on your existing non-adjustable table or workstation
- Actuator Cables
- These connect the actuators on the “pillars” to the control box
- Actuators & Steel Pillars
- Our custom electric actuators work with industrial 2″ steel tubing to add heavy duty height adjustability to your previously non-adjustable tables.
All kits ship with detailed installation and programming instructions.
Click on images below for easier viewing