LTW E4 Ergonomic Pillars raise your existing non-adjustable tables, lifting up to 2200lb.
The E4 EP Kit is powered by four electric adjustable actuators and features a steel frame designed to thrive in the most demanding situations. Simply bolt or weld the pillars directly onto your existing tables to instantly add the ergonomic feature of height adjustability.
Typical Price Range: $2,499-$2,699
Customization and Discounts available. Request a quick quote today from an LTW Ergonomics Professional to find your price and other industrial ergonomic products in your budget!
Why You Need It
Each Ergo Pillar Kit comes with four fully assembled Pillar Lifts, one actuator controller, and one height adjustment hand switch. These kits will provide you with everything you need to take an existing table or frame (such as steel tubing, structural aluminum, 80/20, FrameWorld, Bosch, etc.) and give it height adjustability to accommodate different height operators! All you need is the means of welding or bolting the kit onto your table or frame.
Impressive Standard Features
- E4 – 2″ x 7 Gauge Welded Square Tube Steel
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs per 12″ column; x4 = 2000lbs total
- Your Table Dimensions: 36” W x 36” D to 120” W x 120” D
- E6 – 2″ x 7 Gauge Welded Square Tube Steel
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs per 12″ column; x6 = 3000 lbs total
- Note: We have other options for higher weight lift capacity if your project requires lifting over 3000lb.
- Your Table Dimensions: 48” W x 48” D and up; customizable to your project
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Recessed Table Mounts with 1/2-13 tapped holes
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- 8″ Actuators – Pillar Height of 22″ with Leveling Feet
- 12″ Actuators – Pillar Height of 26″ with Leveling Feet
- Central Static Load Lift Capacity
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to bolt or weld onto your existing frames!
- E6/E6H (6 Actuators per Ergo Pillars Kit), for a load capacity of 3300lb
- Floor levelers with anchor mounting holes
- Custom Mounting Flanges to fit your existing frame
Fast & Easy Installation
Each standard kit comes with the following parts for installation:
- Control Box & Hand Switch
- These can be attached wherever is best on your existing non-adjustable table or workstation
- Actuator Cables
- These connect the actuators on the “pillars” to the control box
- Actuators & Steel Pillars
- Our custom electric actuators work with industrial 2″ steel tubing to add heavy duty height adjustability to your previously non-adjustable tables.
All kits ship with these detailed installation and programming instructions.
Click on images below for easier viewing