LTW’s Chariot Personal Portable Lift gives each operator independent height adjustability while on the job.
Instead of using a large operator platform that can hold multiple people, this personal portable lift is made with the individual operator in mind. Ideal for small to large work, the Chariot Personal Portable Lift gives your work the freedom of independent height adjustability.
Typical Price Range: $3,399-$4,999
Customization and Discounts available. Request a quick quote today from an LTW Ergonomics Professional to find your price and other industrial ergonomic products in your budget!
Why You Need It
Are you crushed for space but need height adjustability?
This space efficient method of ergonomics will increase your work potential without costing too much precious space. “Get your ergonomic on” without sacrificing space!
Are multiple people working at different heights while in the same space?
The Chariot Personal Portable Lift can do what our Operator Platforms can’t: provide independent ergonomic adjustability to multiple people who work in close proximity to each other. Each person can adjust their lift to their working height without needing to worry about the height affecting others. Save time and space!
Impressive Standard Features
- Electric Actuator Motor Stroke: 8″, 12″, or 26″
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- Standard Overall Dimensions: 36″ W x 30″ D
- Floor Plate Dimensions: 31″ x 30″
- Dimensions can be customized, up to 60″ W x 48″ D
- Minimum Lowered Height: 1″ From Ground
- Side Guard Panels: Safety in Height Adjustment
- Welded Frame Construction: Heavy Duty 2″ x 7 Gauge Welded Square Tube Steel
- Floor Contact: Floor Levelers, 5″ Swivel Locking Casters, or Footmaster Leveling Feet
- Lift Capacity: Customizable, from 500lb to 2200lb Central Static Load Lift Capacity
- Color: Powder Coated Matte Black & Golden Bronze (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
- Interchangeable Battery Powered with Wall Mount Charger
- Optional Self-adjusting Ramp
- 100% Custom to Your Request!
Optional Enhanced Safety Matting
Some environments have special safety requirements. When pressure is applied to LTW’s optional Enhanced Safety Matting, the platform halts movement. The matting can be added to any location around the platform to help prevent it from potentially lowering or raising into unwanted objects.
NORBIT Røros, in Norway, is a high volume PCBA and thick film hybrid circuit manufacturer, with fully automated manufacturing lines making robust electronic products for demanding customers.
They are operating the line 24/7 at times, and with operators of differring heights. The Chariot is used on a production line automatically testing electronic equipment for the automotive industry. It is very important for Norbit that the Chariot is totally ESD safe, since the production line is an EPA (ESD protected area).
The operator of the production line walks on and off the line frequently, as products are tested for nearly a minute, so LTW’s optional platform ramp comes in handy.
Because Norbit has other equipment on the floor below, they could not cut a hole in the floor and install an elevator. Instead, they lifted the production line and put LTW’s Chariot Operator Platform Lift on the floor. Vetle Mesteig (pictured) and David Villenfeldt of Norbit Røros says they are “very satisfied!”