Height Adjustable Charging Station Tables: MPublic
Provide a place to work while standing to people in your public areas.Custom MPublic Quote
Why You Need It
Anywhere you find people needing a place to charge their electronic devices, you will start to see these new Patent Pending MPublic Tables growing up to fill the demand! This table is a standing charging station with privacy barriers so that each user can stand without worrying about others seeing their phones, laptops, or work. Each of the four table sections can be easily adjusted in height with the touch of a button so that everyone who comes to this table can work safely, efficiently, and comfortably. LTW provides custom configurations, sizes, privacy panel heights, colors to match your décor, charging ports at each section, and other customization options.
People everywhere find themselves needing to charge their cell phones while in the library, coffee shop, airport, at work, and other public places. The MPublic Table provides a charging station where people can surf the internet or do their work in privacy.
Impressive Standard Features
- 48 in. Diameter Tabletop
- Quiet Electric motor driven column lifts at each of the four stations
- Laminated Table tops
- Steel guard panels
- 12 in. Motor Stroke height adjustability
- 120 VAC and USB Charging ports at each section
- Solid Aluminum Base Plate w/ Floor Levelers
- Universal Central Mounting Post for optional accessories
Our MPublic Tables can be customized to fit your specific needs, which can include the following:
- Custom Configurations
- Custom Guard Panel Heights (tall for privacy)
- Custom Colors
- Custom Sizes
- Table Top Options (Different colored laminates, solid hard woods, aluminum, bamboo, custom)
- Electrical Box Mounts
- Table Tops (comes standard without; see industrial E1 Table)
- Interchangeable Battery Powered with Wall Mount Charger
- 100% Custom to Your Request!
Customization is endless; here are some custom MConference Meeting Tables with graphic veneer wraps.
Company branding, such as logos, can be printed on veneer wraps and then placed wherever you’d like to personalize your meeting area.