LTW’s Electric Height-Adjustable Industrial Machine E4/E4H Ergonomic Bases are part of our heavy duty base line!
These ergonomic electronically-adjustable height heavy duty bases are designed and built to handle some of the toughest industrial environments. Made from Heavy Duty 7 Gage 3″ welded tube steel, these Machine Bases are built to handle just about anything you can put on them!Custom E4/E4H Machine Base Quote
Easily raises your heavy applications
The E4 and E4H Bases raise the heavier machines and materials that our E2 Machine Bases can’t. It’s a step between the E2 and the large E6H Industrial Base, customized for your specific weight load capacity.
Not sure which base is right for your lifting needs? You can easily contact us today by phone or by filling the Request a Quote form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to helping you find the perfect fixture for your workplace.
Make it into a workstation
Combine the strength of an E4/E4H Base with the function of a workstation to make an E4/E4H Workstation!
Add an overhead frame, tabletop, and other accessories to make this industrial base into a height adjustable workstation.
Impressive Standard Features
- Quiet Electric Screw Drive Lift System
- Soft Touch Button Motor Controller
- E4: 2″ x 7 Gage Welded Square Tube Steel
- E4H: Heavy Duty 3″ x 7 Gage Welded Tube Steel
- Recessed Table Mounts with 5/16-18 tapped holes
- E4H has 1/2-13 tapped holes
- 5″ Swivel Locking Casters or Floor Levelers
- E4H: Heavy Duty Casters or Floor Levelers
- 8″ or 12″ Stroke Lift Height
- Central Static Load Lift Capacity (See our Weight Load Capacities page to find which table you need)
- E4: 1300lb
- E4H: 2400lbs +
- Powder Coated Signal Blue (Optional Custom Colors)
- Shipped Assembled and Ready to Use!
- Extra Heavy Duty Linear Actuators
- Electrical Box Mounts
- Overhead Rail Mounts
- Fork Lift Tubes
- Footrest Bar
- Wood Table Top Mounts
- Custom Low Rider Configuration
- Table Tops
- Stainless Steel wrapped around a wood core
- Blanchard Ground Steel
- Maple Block
- ESD Laminated for Anti Static Applications